Sunday, September 5, 2010

Who Am I?

I am Kim. I'm in your english 1B class. I'm having an identity crisis.
My brother and I have the same birthday but we're exacltly four years apart. All my life I have grown up as the one and only sibling that ruined his peter pan party. The guilt tears me up inside.
I'm going to school to get a career to get paid to travel. What that is yet? I don't know.
My passions are poetry, art, music, travel, and the simple things in life.
I'm actually really interesting, supposedly, but I'm really terrible at these introduction things, and my taquitos are done. I'll see you in class!
So, I have to write more. Here it is! I'm currently 19 years old but about to turn 20. I live in Morgan Hill. I have a dog named buster who is really awesome, and I used to have a pet rat... sir edward... but he passed on a couple months ago. I work in retail. I am currently undecided on my major, and can't decide between the medical field, travel industry, screenwriting or some kind of writing, forensics, or becoming a pastry chef. Unfortunately for me, I have a lot of ambitions and I'm quite impulsive. So I guess I'm trying to figure out the who am I question myself. I was the one who screamed the other day in class about the pop up on the computer. I am easily frightened by sudden noises or actions. Once in a movie theatre, I accidently grabbed the guy's knee sitting next to me when something jumped out in a suspensful scene. His wife wasn't too happy. I tend to think of myself as a creative type. I'm a mash up of all different spectrums however. If I could sing or play an instrument well, I'd love to be a musician. I'm a cynical optimist. In general, I hate people, but really deperately and genuinely try to be the best human being I can possibly be and to better understand people. I'm actually really friendly. I just might be a bit too sarcastic for some people.
I'm a nerd. Not really a geek, but a nerd. There's a difference. I'm still struggling to figure out aspects of my new smart phone, but I can talk with you about star trek, Lord  of the Rings, and comic books quite well. I just tried a chalupa from taco bell, so I guess you can say I like to try new things. (By the way.. it's like a pita taco. I don't know) By now, I'm rambling on about stuff you probably haven't wanted to read, unless you really are that interested in me. So for pete's sake, comment on my blog so I don't feel like a total embarassment. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment